Thank you for your interest in donating an item to the Lawrence Festival of Trees! Donations are currently closed. Please check back next year or email us at email@example.com for information about next year’s Festival of Trees.
2023 Lawrence Festival of Trees
November 24 – December 3
Save Your Spot
Pledge Forms due September 11
Saturday, December 2
Pledge Forms due by September 11
Notice of Acceptance by September 18
Final Profile due by October 23
Set Up Days are November 20 and 21
Viewing Hours November 24 through December 3
Auction Saturday night December 2
Tree Delivery December 4
Wreath Construction Guidelines
- Traditional Christmas and winter-themed wreaths are most popular but not required.
- The maximum wreath size is 40 inches in diameter.
- Wreath and ornaments must be sturdy, stable, and constructed of durable materials.
- All decorations must be wired or glued to the wreath.
- All lights must be battery operated and include a second set of batteries.
Tree Construction Guidelines
- Traditional Christmas and winter-themed trees are most popular but not required.
- Tabletop trees are no larger than 3 feet in height. All other trees must be between 3.5 and 7 feet.
- We strongly prefer artificial trees. Any live trees are the responsibility of the donor to deliver to the purchaser.
- A tree skirt is required.
- Trees must be sturdy and stable with all decorations securely attached to the tree.
- All trees must have lights. Provide extra batteries for any batter-operated lights.
Gingerbread House Construction Guidelines
- Traditional Christmas and winter-themed houses are most popular but not required.
- The structure base should be sturdy, preferably wood, and not exceed 24″ x 24″.
- Construction should be 100% edible, other than lighting. Provide extra batteries for any battery-operated lights.
Exceptions to the Construction Guidelines?
- Do you have an idea for something that doesn’t fit within the guidelines?
- We love creative ideas! For example, quilts have been very popular.
- If you have something else in mind, reach out and discuss your idea.
Space permitting, we will do our best to work with you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you.